Latest News from
- Key players in the Capitol say they won’t make any decisions about how to spend $1 billion in remaining stimulus cash until Washington finishes negotiating a second stimulus.
- ‘Everyone’s fearful of exposure’: How families and daycare centers balance children’s needs with virus risksWhether she’s creating and enforcing new health protocols, reporting to the state Department of Health or communicating with families and staff, there is no “new normal” yet for the […]
- The winners of the 2020 Society for Environmental Journalists Awards were announced Thursday, and there are two first place awards with Pennsylvania connections. Two reporters at the Bucks County Courier […]
- Some faculty’s environmental science research on hold, while others find work around, in face of COVID-19When COVID-19 hit Pennsylvania in March, universities moved to shut down in-person classes and suspend some lab work work and field research. For environmental scientists, that’s meant changes and […]
- The big-name labs processing tests, like Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp, are facing backlogs.