Latest News from
- HARRISBURG – More than 2 million voters in three counties will remain in limbo a bit longer after a voting machine lawsuit changed course late Friday. Commonwealth Court Judge […]
- Gun rights activists across Pennsylvania are encouraging county and municipal leaders to adopt “Second Amendment Sanctuary” ordinances to prevent local governments from enforcing a broad range of gun restrictions. […]
- The phone at St. Patrick’s, where roughly the majority of parishioners speak Spanish, rang all day long with churchgoers who are ecstatic over the appointment of a Hispanic archbishop.
- Contexters, we need to have a chat. I was just informed that Groundhog Day is a thing in Pennsylvania. And I don’t mean a passing *thing* — I mean *a thing*! In […]
- (Pittsburgh) — No one knows for sure when Pennsylvania’s Speaker of the House Speaker Mike Turzai, who said Thursday he will not seek a new term in office, will […]