Latest News from
- Facing up to $100 million in claims from victims of sexual abuse, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg filed for bankruptcy on Wednesday. But what the diocese actually owns […]
- The diocese has been under financial strain from legal fees and payouts to people its clergy and other affiliates abused over many decades.
- Black and Mobile operates similarly to larger corporate delivery services like GrubHub and UberEats, only it delivers exclusively for Black-owned restaurants.
- (Harrisburg) — Lawmakers in Harrisburg have begun their annual budget hearings-a series of discussions with state department heads over Governor Tom Wolf’s proposals for next fiscal year’s spending plan. […]
- In Berks County, one in four residents are Hispanic or Latino, and civic leaders there say access to health care is a major problem for many members of those […]