Latest News from
- The EPA's new rule reverses 50 years of practice regarding how states protect water supplies from large infrastructure projects.
- PHILADELPHIA – Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday that the deadline for returning mail-in ballots for the June 2 primary election will be extended by one week from when polls […]
- Harrisburg Mayor Eric Papenfuse vows better coordination of George Floyd protests, starting Monday nightHarrisburg Mayor Eric Papenfuse said that the city learned several valuable lessons from this weekend’s protests, which began peacefully but occasionally grew chaotic and even violent.
- After a tense weekend — filled with a mix of peaceful and violent protests — Philadelphia is bracing for more unrest following the killing of George Floyd. City and state officials called in […]
- Spotlight PA is an independent, nonpartisan newsroom powered by The Philadelphia Inquirer in partnership with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and PennLive/Patriot-News. HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania’s tax revenues dropped 17% below official […]